Prices and Booking
Please contact us to check availability before booking Quinta da Matalva. Both houses are rented on a weekly basis, from Saturday to Saturday. In August, the houses are rented together only.
Below are the rental prices in Euros per week, for up to 6 people in Matalva house and 4 people in Matalva Cottage.
Matalva House (up to 6)
Matalva Cottage (up to 4)
House and Cottage combined
01 March - 30 April 2017
01 May -30 June 2017
01 July - 12 August 2017
13 August - 30 September 2017
01 October - 31 October 2017
- 1/3 of the rate is required to confirm booking. The remaining 2/3 is due 8 weeks prior to arrival
- A 200 Euro cash deposit is required upon arrival for any breakages, damages or extra cleaning. This will be returned to you upon departure (provided there are no breakages or damages or extra cleaning is required.)
- For the week where Christmas and Easter falls, an extra 15% is charged.
- Check in after 4pm, check out before 10am (Check in/out times may be flexible upon request)
- Housekeeping is provided prior to arrival. We ask that you kindly leave the house in the same condition as you found it in.
- Bedlinen and one towel set is provided per person
- If you would like any extra services, eg. a guide or cook service, please ask for details and charges
- 1 large gas bottle per house and a supply of wood are provided for central heating in winter. Any gas or wood requirements above this will be charged to guests. Electricity costs for the weeks between November and April are not included in the above tariff- a meter reading will be used and charged accordingly.
- Prices for future periods available upon request.
- For larger parties, the neighbouring manor house, Quinta Sao Bento, with 5 bedrooms and a pool can sometimes be made available.